5 things to ask your Doctor
Ever felt like you have a billion questions to ask your Dr when your at home, but then when you meet them your mind goes blank?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
When you are diagnosed with high blood pressure, it may be helpful to answer the following questions may be a good start:
- How high was my blood pressure today?
- Is the systolic pressure too high?
- Which blood pressure is ideal for me?
- How can I achieve that pressure?
- Which are my individual risk factors? These should include an evaluation of alcohol drinking, smoking, diet, weight and exercise
Any other questions you would like your Dr to answer? Let us know in the comments below !